This post is sponsored by Target. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
My second Target Beauty Box came and it’s amazing! I’m loving checking out these new products. The contents of the box seem to be new and exciting products that I may not have thought to try but that quickly become part of my go-to beauty regimen.
Beauty Box Breakdown:
1. Crest 3D White 1 Hour Express: I love using these strips right before an event. It’s crazy how fast they work and how long it lasts. The overnight strips are a lot to ask for a whiter smile, but 1 hour I can do!
2. Hair Food Moisturizing Hair Mask: Summer is hands down my favorite season but it is just so hard on hair! This paraben free, mineral oil free treatment looks like it will be perfect to tame the frizz and get the hair all smooth and shiny again. I can’t wait to try it.
3. Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizing Toner and Lotion: This facial treatment freshens, tones, and moisturizes the skin to leave it healthy, renewed, and glowing! I could see the results right away.
4. Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Radiance Mist: I’m pretty good about remembering to put sunscreen on my skin but it’s easy to forget about hair suncare. This mist protects against the harmful rays from the sun to avoid breakage, color fading, and drying out.
5. CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara: If I was stranded on a desert island and could only have one type of make-up with me, it would be mascara. This mascara had a super lengthening and thickening effect. I’d totally recommend it.
Which of these are you most interested in trying out?
Find your style @TargetStyle.