With so much about what style of denim to wear and which shoes to strut for Fall, it’s all too easy to overlook one of the biggest style components… beauty! Hair & make-up trends shift just as much as clothes and accessories. Every New York, Paris, & Milan runway show has the best in the business pioneering new looks for each season. So… what’s in for Fall 2015? Let’s talk.
- Mauve Lips- That 90’s lip shade is back in action and better than ever. Love this Bobbi Brown pale mauve Creamy Lip Color. Take it over the top with a subtle darker-toned lipliner.
- Low Ponies- Make them messy, make them sleek, add a twist! But whatever you do, take it low, low, low. It’s effortless chic. The Bumble & Bumble Shine on Finishing Spray will add just a touch of polish to this fun new ‘do.
- Warm Peach & Rose Cheeks- Think soft, feminine, and flirty. From Jason Wu to Balmain, the look was clearly a favorite this season. We can change up the heavy contouring for a more natural, breezy look. Bobbi Brown’s Calypso Cheek Palette offers some gorgeous tones to mix things up.
- Dark Eyes- I love this Bobbi Brown Greige eye palette for making the eyes pop. Use rich browns & dark greys for a blended smoky look.
- Twiggy-style Lashes- The lashes were anything but subtle this season. Vamp up your eye game with a dramatic, thick & long falsie. Count on Georgie faux lashes, No.3 La Starlette for a glamorous gaze.
- Glowing Skin- It’s all about the dewy skin this season. Add this NARS Illuminator on cheekbones and upper forehead to enhance the skin and add a touch of shimmer.
- Prominent Brows- Cara Delevigne and Lily Collins showed us that the dark brow is not to be feared and now the trend is chic-er than ever. Use HourGlass Brow Sculpting pencil and brush to achieve a smoldering brow.
Also, who’s heading over to The Posh Mommy Grand opening today? I visited yesterday to do a little pre-shopping and let’s just say I found a few treasures. Ahem, ahem… Kate Spade, DVF, & BCBG. They have designer pieces for less and a portion of the proceeds will go to the Epilepsy Foundation. I love it! Stop by the boutique at 7800 Metro Parkway Suite 104 in Bloomington from 10a-5p. Hope to see you there! 🙂